These resources may be helpful to you:
- Performance and Optimization Best Practices in QlikView & Qlik Sense: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-17608
- The Qlik® Associative Engine memory management and CPU usage: https://www.qlik.com/us/resource-library/qlik-associative-engine-memory-management-cpu
- Qlik Sense® Performance Benchmark: https://www.qlik.com/us/resource-library/qlik-sense-performance-benchmark
- Qlik Sense Enterprise - Architecture and Scalability Technical White Paper: https://www.qlik.com/us/resource-library/qlik-sense-enterprise-architecture-and-scalability
You can also take a look at:
- Best Practices for Data Modelling: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/DataModeling/best-practices-data-modeling.htm
I'm not sure how you're set up right now, but you could also look at loading from QVD files: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/work-with-QVD-files.htm
All The Best,
Excellent, glad I could be of assistance!!
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.