Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis in Qlik Sense

I have a chart where my dimension is ReportDate and I am using set analysis to only show my measures for the most recent 5 report days. In QlikView this would have removed 3/12/18 and 3/13/18. How can I remove those dates in Qlik Sense so that only the dates where I am showing data appear on the chart? I tried toggling on and off "Include Null Values" but have not had luck.

IF([Amount/Count] = 'Count', Num(Sum({$<ReportDate = {'>=$(vReportLast5Days)'}>}OR_EfftAge_0_30Cnt)/1000,'###K;(###K)'), Num(Sum({$<=ReportDate = {'>$(vReportLast5Days)'}>}OR_EfftAge_0_30Amt)/1000000, '$###M;($###M)'))

vReportLast5Days =Date(Max(ReportDate)-5)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Did you try to uncheck 'Include Zero Value' on the under Add-ons -> Data handling?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Did you try to uncheck 'Include Zero Value' on the under Add-ons -> Data handling?

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That was the issue. Something else that is happening is if i select one of the dates to filter on it, it then shows all dates instead of just one. It also ignores the Count filter. With this set to Count and 3/15/18 this is my chart...

sunny_talwar

well you set analysis is saying show everything greater than Date(Max(ReportDate)-5)... basically it will show everything available above your selected date.... may be try this

IF([Amount/Count] = 'Count', Num(Sum({$<ReportDate *= {'>=$(vReportLast5Days)'}>} OR_EfftAge_0_30Cnt)/1000,'###K;(###K)'), Num(Sum({$<=ReportDate *= {'>$(vReportLast5Days)'}>} OR_EfftAge_0_30Amt)/1000000, '$###M;($###M)'))

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This worked, although I still don't understand why if I selected 3/15/18 it then showed all information unless it was taking 3/15 as the max, subtracting 5 days, and then showing everything greated. But even then it messed up the bar for that day. I thought they way I had it it would have shown the current selection or the last 5 days. Thank you for the help though!

sunny_talwar

unless it was taking 3/15 as the max, subtracting 5 days, and then showing everything greated.

This is exactly what happened... always a good idea to have an upper condition

>= Day - 5<=Day

becayse >= alone will show all possible things above Day - 5