15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2018 3:45 AM by Benazir Khan RSS

Show filtered values in one table, and the inverse of the filter in a second table

Alex Adams

Hey Qlik community, I've got a head-scratcher that I can't seem to find the solution for - not even sure if it's possible! Hoping that you can help me as sort of a last ditch effort.

My app is a list of stores, and the filters that the user can select refer to certain attributes that the store might have.

What I am being asked to build includes a list of all of the stores which have the attributes(easy), right next to a list of all of the stores which do not have the attributes(tough?). I am not sure how I can simultaneously show filtered values, and then in a separate visualization show the inverse.

Furthermore, to complicate things, there are other filters the user can select which should not be affected by this. Meaning, there are five different selections the user can filter by, which will ultimately bring them down to a list of stores remaining in the filter. Then, next to the list of stores, there should be a second list which is affected by four of the filters, and shows the inverse of another filter.

Basically lets say the user has selected A='value1', B='value2', C='value3', D='value4', and E='value5'.

I need to simultaneously have one table that shows all <expression> for which A='value1', B='value2', C='value3', D='value4', and E='value5', and then another table that shows all <expression> for which A='value1', B='value2', C='value3', D='value4', and E <> 'value5'.

Is this possible at all in QlikSense? Any help is appreciated!