Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahesh_agrawal
Creator
Creator

Task in QMC returns Warning sign frequently

Hi All,

I have been facing a weird issue on QMC for last couple days. Tasks for my dashboard frequently returns warning message saying 'no recipient found ' during distribution. The report gets reloaded successfully, but doesn't get distributed. Moreover, if I try to run the same task on same QVW file without making any change for 5 or 6 more times, it gets successfully reloaded and distributed. So, I don't think there is anything wrong QVW file or task set up.

NOTE:

1. This issue is occuring for 90% of the dashboards.

2. The same task set up was running fine for more than 6 months on the same reports till last week.

3. Dynamic field level distribution has been implemented in all these dashboards.

I looked into community posts on the same kind of issue but it didn't help much.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Cheers,

Mahesh

3 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

Maybe kaushik.solanki‌ can take a look here ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Mahesh,

Can you answer couple of questions.

1. Was there any security patches update on the server in last week?

2. Is there any access right policy changed?

3. Is there any anti virus installed on server?

4. Are you distributing reports? or QVW? at Folder or in mail?

Please help me understand issue.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I don't have much experience in this matter but one question keeps nagging me; when resolving distribution targets, the QDS will probably ask the DSC whether possible recipients exist and can be used as targets. Therefore, can you check the DSC logs for your target directory, and see if there are lookup failures?