4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2018 7:38 AM by Ruben Marin RSS

mode of quantity

Keti Kvirikashvili

Hello,

I have a table where I count The sum of quantity using variables ( min and max quantity, min and max visit)

I use this formula

Sum(

aggr(

If(

((Sum(Quantity) >= $(MinVisit) and Sum(Transaction) < $(MaxVisit)) and (Sum(Quantity) >= $(MinQuantity) and Sum(Quantity) < $(MaxQuantity)))

,  Quantity )

,SalesID)

)

I want to calculate the mode of quantity--- mode(Quantity)  but when I use the variables it should change appropriately

• Re: mode of quantity
          Sunny Talwar

Are you checking both MinVisit variable against Sum(Quantity) or should that be Sum(Transaction)??

Sum(

aggr(

If(

((Sum(Quantity) >= $(MinVisit) and Sum(Transaction) < $(MaxVisit)) and (Sum(Quantity) >= $(MinQuantity) and Sum(Quantity) < $(MaxQuantity)))

,  Quantity )

,SalesID)

)

what exactly do you mean by this? Can you elaborate with an example?

"I want to calculate the mode of quantity--- mode(Quantity)  but when I use the variables it should change appropriately"

• Re: mode of quantity
            Ruben Marin

Hi, I'm not sure to understand, if you change Sum to Mode it doesn't works?

Mode(

aggr(

If(

,  Quantity )

,SalesID)

)