Check the methods given below:
How to copy the Quicken data into Excel:
1. Go to the "Reports" menu in Quicken and run the report you wish to export to Excel. If needed, change the date range of the displayed data using the drop-down menu to access the information you need.
2. Copy the data using the "Copy" button at the top of the report.
3. Open MS Excel. Create a new spreadsheet by choosing "New" under the "File" menu.
4. Go to the "Edit" menu and choose "Paste." The data you copied from your Quicken report should appear on the spreadsheet.
5. Save the spreadsheet using the file name of your choice by clicking "Save" under the "File" menu.
How to Export Quicken report data to Excel:
1. In Quicken, display the report you want to export.
2. On the toolbar, click Export Data.
3. Choose To Excel Compatible Format.
4. In the File name field, enter a name for the file.
5. Switch to Excel.
6. Use Excel's Open command, and navigate to the file containing your report data
Load excel data into Qlikview or Qliksense and store them in QVD.