This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
To get the file, you need to get it's UniqueID, which you can get in the following way...
- Authenticate against your O365 Sharepoint instance
- Run the 'ListFolders' table to list your folders and copy the "ServerRelativeUrl" value against the folder.
- In my test instance the Excel file i want to get is in folder that's with the "Share Documents" folder, so i use this table again and enter '/Shared Documents' into the folder parameter and see the folder it's in. I then copy it's ServerRelativeUrl which is something like '/Shared Documents/my folder'
- I then go to the ListFiles table and paste the folder's relative url into the Folder field and run the table
- this then lists all the documents in that folder
- Go to the GetFile table and use the UniqueID to run the table
- As it's Excel, the preview in QWC will probably show you nonsense, but if you go to the QlikView or Qlik Sense tab there's a URL that you can copy and then use in QlikView or Qlik Sense App as a URL/Web File path
- just follow the steps to get you data.
I hope this helps and although it looks like a lot of steps, it's quite easy and once your application is set up is just a case of hitting reload.