Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Partner Certification - do we need to invest in continuous classroom

Hi,

we are new Qlik Partners, and part of our commitment to the partnership is to gain certification in Qlik Sense.

Are there any other partners out there who have done this recently?  My question is, what resources did your analytics team use to gain certification.  For example, did you invest in the Continuous Classroom, or book onto specific courses?

I hope you can help, as I'm finding the silence from Qlik themselves deafening!!

thanks

Emma

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear you are not getting the information you need in order to prepare for the Qlik Certification Exams. All the information about what's on the exam and steps to prepare are on the QlikView and Qlik Sense Certification web pages. (We also have an FAQ document.)

As a partner, you are not required to invest in Qlik Continuous Classroom or Instructor-Led Training Courses, but often these are used to form a solid foundation of Qlik Sense knowledge in order to prepare for certification. But these resources are just the beginning of your learning journey - the certification exams are expert-level exams and are designed for candidates with hands-on experience in various production environments. I believe that partners get a discount on training - please contact traininguk@qlik.com for all the details.

Please reach out to me directly at certification@qlik.com if you have additional questions specific to certification

Regards,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager - Qlik