Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianservat
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Sense Text & Image object does not return HTML

Hi,

Trying to embed into a mashup the content of a Text & Image object.

In the getObject promise response, I can see that the content seems to be passed under the layout.markdown property. However, I can't pass this value onto the DOM, as it is not HTML formatted:

%[**Attendance of the arts**](4)^[In total, 73% of New Zealanders attended atleast one arts event or location in the previous 12 months, which is consistentwith 2014 but higher than 2011.

One in five New Zealanders \(22%\) attendedarts events more than 11 times in the previous 12 months. A further 29% attendedbetween 4 and 10 times.](inherit)

I've tried using a markdown to HTML converted, but the result I get this result:

%Attendance of the arts^In total, 73% of New Zealanders attended atleast one arts event or location in the previous 12 month...

This is not right, The result should just be a title and a paragraph.

Can anyone share any recommendations on how to extract the content from a text & image object?

Thanks,

Seb.

1 Reply
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

I don't think this format is published. The easiest would be to let getObject ir visualization.show do it for you.

Erik Wetterberg