1. What is the impact to my current logging if i switch from file logging to centralized logging at this point?
> No impact on your current logging, centralized logging makes it easier for you to find the log that you are looking for. When centralized logging (the Qlik Logging Service) is on, file logging is also on, by default. Log entries from the Qlik Senseservices (repository, proxy, scheduler, and engine) are persisted in two locations – the existing log files and the centralized logging database. The legacy log files do not have any built-in file management to clear up hard disk space. Centralize logging configure is for Monitoring Apps where you will be able to analyize all the server nodes performance by operational monitoring app.
2. What happens to all my history of logs?
> Nothing will change
3. How does the archiving of log files work?
4. Does this use the same PostgreSQL database that is currently being used?
5. Can it use a separate PostgreSQL database?