Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III

Not able to open the doc in Access Point after sign in

Hi All,

I am getting the attached message (second one) when i try to open the Qlikview doc in access point.

I am able sign in but when i try to open document, getting the second pop up window.

I've assigned a DOC cal to the user as well.

1.AP Login.PNG2.Access point issue.PNG

Why i am getting this pop window again.

Regards,

Viresh

10 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

The document has section access and must identify who is accessing. As anonymous, there is no such identification, therefore it prompts for it.

Is the access to the server via anonymous users?

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, we are not allowing anonymous access.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It could also be caused by your document using Section Access with USERID/PASSWORD fields instead of (or together with) an NTNAME field. NTNAME can be used to get a working Single Sign-ON, but if the NTNAME value is not recognised (as with Anonymous) then you are either denied access (if there are no USERID/PASSWORD fields in Section Access) or asked for additional credentials. The latter should match at least one USERID/PASSWORD entry in Section Access in your document, and will probably be entirely different from the account you already used to "log in".

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

strange thing is i am able to log in now. I din't made any changes.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

So it is working now?

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, now i am not getting that pop up window.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Good. Maybe some synchronization issues with the directory? It should not happen that it loses connection with the authentication method, but in a complex network, the issue could be anywhere.

Is this the first time it happens since you have QlikView or does it tend to happen?

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I faced similar issue couple of times and later it got fixed.

same situation today as well.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I would then check with IT to see what could have happened at that time, and also with the QlikView platform admins if there are another people using the QMC