- (thanks Youssef for tagging me) -
Hi Aaron - thanks for your question let's see if we can walk through anything that has changed
- What version of Qlik Sense Desktop are you using
- have you logged in with another profile
- did you update or install a newer version
I will attempt this on my install and see.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Here are the answers to your questions:
- I am using the Qlik Sense Desktop release from February (12.5.2) on both computers.
- Another Qlik user profile? No. I use the same login for both computers.
- No, I was using the same version when it was working.
That probably wasn't very helpful. Here's some more information that may or may not be useful:
In order to keep the connection folder the same on both devices (same file path for data sources), I needed to create a new user profile on my laptop that matched the user on my desktop (because Windows doesn't let you edit your User name. So I'm using Qlik Sense Desktop on my main windows profile (Aaron Bishop), but the app and data sources are all in a different "user" folder/profile (acbishop). This may be causing an issue, it still doesn't explain why it was working before and then suddenly stopped.
I've made sure that on the acbishop user I'm logged in to OneDrive and that the folders and files are there and up to date.
I did change my Qlik password about two weeks ago, but this problem was happening before then.
Other than that, I'm not really sure what could be causing it. Again, I appreciate the help.