Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II

Issue in Geo Analytics Map

Hi Team.

There is one issue related to reload of 2 map layers. The map appears only the first time when application open. After some filters/clicks  it doesn't reload. I have put the condition on both the layers like if type = Crime , type =flood. So the first time i click on crime i can see the data related to crime but as soon as i click on landslide and again click on crime, data doesn't appear.

So basically it only appears when the whole application reopen.

I have found the same issue in existing qliksense demo available on qlikdemo.com  where Heatmap layer only works for first time load and doesn't work after some clicks.

Is this bug or issue that qlik team is aware ? 

Please let me know if need further explanation.

This is very important for me as we would like to sell our qlik application with geo analytics as it has powerful features.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Neha

3 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Haven't seen this behavior, which browser are you using?

Are you referring to this demo?

https://qm.qlik.com/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=docs/CrimeStatsChicago_qm.qvw

Thanks,

Patric

nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I could n't find the demo application.  I have created a test copy(see attached). And its not about the browser, Its while working on Qlikview desktop also.

I noticed that this issue persist only with those layers where we have put the show condition. In Test.qvw file,  I have put show condition for  bubble layers.

Thanks

Neha

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

See my reply in

Maps in Qlikview