cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QMC Services Stopped

Kindly help me in this ASAP

Everything in QMC stopped. Refresh tasks , I cannot open / import / export / delete any application. I went to the log files in C drive but I did not get clear idea. What can I do.

Note : I can login to QMC but I cannot do anything

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

all the services are running and I do restart them with no result.

I figure out the issue and I am going to put here as it may help others. In QMC / I went to services cluster that are under configuration setting and I noticed that the cluster setting for the root folder and others are set to a shared folder on a server in our environment which was done. I turned on the server and everything works fine as usual.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
giovanneb
Creator II
Creator II

Hello, enter into the services of windows and restart all services started with Qlik

Best Regards

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

What are the services that are stopped? On QMC go to services tab beside Tasks and see what tasks were stopped. If you see all are stopped, check for windows event logs for the cause. However, try restarting the services from Services.msc and see if that helps. Type services.msc in windows and look for Qlikview services.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

all the services are running and I do restart them with no result.

I figure out the issue and I am going to put here as it may help others. In QMC / I went to services cluster that are under configuration setting and I noticed that the cluster setting for the root folder and others are set to a shared folder on a server in our environment which was done. I turned on the server and everything works fine as usual.  

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Maybe your server's C-drive is full?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

down ** Sorry

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No it is not , I already solved the issue as I mentioned above.