Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having trouble translating statement from SQL to Qlik Sense

I am brand new to Qlik Sense and I am having trouble converting the following statement from SQL:

=If((

(([Does the client have a disabling condition?(1012)]="Yes (HUD)") Or (Not(IsNull([Disability Type]))))

And(

[Residence Prior to Project Entry(43)]="Place not meant for habitation (HUD)";"Emergency shelter, including hotel or motel paid for with emergency shelter voucher (HUD)";"Safe Haven (HUD)";"Interim Housing")

Or

[On the night before did you stay on the streets, ES or SH?(3247)]="Yes"

Or

[Entry Exit Provider Program Type Code]="Emergency Shelter (HUD)";"Safe Haven (HUD)";"Street Outreach (HUD)")

)

And(

([Approximate date homelessness started:(3248)]<=[Entry Exit Entry Date];-365))

Or

(

([Regardless of where they stayed last night - Number of times the client has been on the streets, in ES, or SH in the past three years including today(3249)]="Four or more times (HUD)")

And

([Total number of months homeless on the street, in ES or SH in the past three years(3250)]="More than 12 months (HUD)";"12"))

)

)

)

;

"Chronic";"Non Chronic")

Can someone help? I am trying to display whether a person is Chronic or Non Chronic based on the above conditions.

0 Replies