cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oliveton
Creator
Creator

Remove Numbers With No Data

I'm sure this is a quick fix, but I've made a chart with some data tying out to part numbers; QOH1, Min1, Max1, Sales1.

I want to remove the part numbers (%FEL) that have no data in the columns listed above. I've tried doing purgchar in the script and it didn't work.....not sure if I've made some sort of mistake or is there another way of doing this?

Please see attachment.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

I might be over simplifying this, but I checked your data.  If QOH1 is null the other columns are null, too.  So, if you go into properties and check the Suppress When Value is Null checkbox, the results should be what you're looking for.
20180523Capture.JPG

HTH,

Jason

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

I might be over simplifying this, but I checked your data.  If QOH1 is null the other columns are null, too.  So, if you go into properties and check the Suppress When Value is Null checkbox, the results should be what you're looking for.
20180523Capture.JPG

HTH,

Jason

oliveton
Creator
Creator
Author

Awesome, this is exactly what I needed!

I knew someone with more experience would be able to find a simple solution without me clicking around for 2 hrs.

Thanks a bunch!

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Natalie, please close the thread marking correct/helpful responses if you got the resolution.

Thanks,
V.

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

You're very welcome, Natalie.  Glad I could help.

As Vishwarath stated, please close the thread by marking the correct response.

Hope you have a great day!