Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlogs Data Connection

Hello

I am no longer able to refresh the Operations or License Monitoring applications.

When I look at the operations monitoring app, the QLOG connection is not listed in the right hand side panel and when I refresh the application (I duplicated the original), I am seeing an error message that Connection Qlogs not found.

thanks

Frank

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same on several June 2018 installations.

Didn't find any solution

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Try running the job from scheduler.  That solved my issue.

Make sure the user is set to be rootadmin

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I have only one node, I don't have a dedicated scheduler node.. I am experiencing the same issue. Could you please help me?

plexpro52
Creator
Creator

Hello Frank,

>> Try running the job from scheduler.

For us, the published app actually does load successfully from the scheduler, although since some visualizations are invalid due to undefined data, I put a copy of the the app ("Sessions Monitor" in the current instance) in my workspace to view the data load script, and find the same thing, that the QLogs data connector available to the scheduler, and appearing in the list of Data Connectors in the QMC, is not available for me to use.

Have you tried this?  Anyone?

René

SeekTheLight
Contributor II
Contributor II

I also had issues with the QLogs data connection.  I could no longer load the operations monitor.  Following some directions that I found, I deleted my current copy of the operations monitor and downloaded it again (the one appropriate to my somewhat out-of-date Qlik server).  It came into my work area.  I opened the operations monitor with the data load editor but when I tried to load data I received a load error because of an invalid qlogs connection.  I noticed that the connection was defined in the QMC.  Looking at the security privileges, I saw that I had privileges to use QLogs, but back in the data load editor for the operations manager I could not even see it as an available connection.  I created a new, dummy app and checked.  Sure enough I could see the QLog connection in that new app...  Curious...  I closed the operations monitor in the editor.  I then went back to the QMC, into the apps section, and I reassigned the Operations Monitor to some other user.  I then reassigned the operations monitor back to myself.  When I opened it again in the data load editor I could see the QLog connection, and the operations monitor loaded without incident.

I hope this helps.