Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to make column names act as hyperlink in simple table extension in qliksense

I have a requirement to create column values as hyperlink.For example, I have a table Employee(

Empname,Department, Joining Date) in sheet1 and complete details of the employees in sheet2

.The requirement is to make "Empname" column values act as hyperlinks and take me to the sheet2 of the app.

On clicking either of Michael, Rachael, Neerja, should take me to the sheet2.

EmpnameDepartmentJoining Date
MichaelSales26
RachaelHR27
NeerjaOperations25

I am new to qliksense, this may be trivial but if anyone could suggest .

I googled and find out the extension simple table with links but could not understand how to achieve what is required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This will work but When you click one value from dimension. It will navigate to that sheet with different Tab not in same tab. Are you okay for that? If so,, I will share qvf file for you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Anil.

Qliksense makes associations, so I could get the filtered data in sheet2 by opening it explicitly as well(correct me if I am wrong), so I am actually looking to get the sheet2 data on the same tab by clicking the dimension from sheet1.

But please share your qvf, it will be helpful, atleast I will have something to start with.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This navigation works only in Enterprise(WEB version) not in desktop. Can you share your application if you have enterprise one? If so, I will try my best

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Oh, I am working on Desktop as of now.