5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2018 11:23 AM by Amin HAMIDI RSS

Condition with priority order

Amin HAMIDI

hi,

I would like to create a column who will look for the sames id's if a condition is respected.

Then i would like to display for the sames id's the result of the "condition1" if condition1= T,

then display  for the sames id's the result of the "condition2" if condition1=F and condition2=T,

Exemple :

ID    condition 1    condition 2    condition 3    temp_Result    ColumnToCreate

1            1                    0                    1                  good                         good

1            0                    1                    0                  oke                           good

1            0                    0                    1                  middle                      good

2            0                    1                    1                 oke                              oke

3            0                    0                    1                 middle                         oke

3            0                    1                    1                 oke                              oke  

So i have an order of priority like : condition 1 > 2 > 3

So if i have for one id the condition 1 and 3 i would like to keep the 1 for all rows of this id,

the condition 2 and 3 i would like to keep just the 2 for all rows of this id.

I work with Qlik sense.

I have tried to use the function 'peek' but i can't find a solution to this problem.

Je travaille sur Qlik sense. J'ai essayé d'utiliser la fonction 'peek' mais je ne trouve pas de solution.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Amin.