Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

set analysis returns zero

I hope someone can help me find out what is wrong with this set expression.  The result is always zero no matter what i try to do to it.

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear ={"$(= '<=' Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1)), 'MMM-YYYY')"},Object_A={"<=30"}>} Distinct  Jobs)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This should like

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear ={"<=$(=Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1)), 'MMM-YYYY')"},Object_A={"<=30"}>} Distinct  Jobs)

OR

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear ={"$('<=' & =Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1)), 'MMM-YYYY')"},Object_A={"<=30"}>} Distinct  Jobs)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This should like

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear ={"<=$(=Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1)), 'MMM-YYYY')"},Object_A={"<=30"}>} Distinct  Jobs)

OR

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear ={"$('<=' & =Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1)), 'MMM-YYYY')"},Object_A={"<=30"}>} Distinct  Jobs)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

For your expression you are missing a $... and you also had a misplaced parenthesis

=Count({$<CalendarMonthYear = {"$(='<=' & Date(MonthStart(Max(CalendarMonthYear),-1), 'MMM-YYYY'))"}, Object_A ={"<=30"}>} DISTINCT Jobs)