0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2011 8:54 AM by megmoriarty RSS

Qlikview Developer urgently needed in NYC...

Hi!

I am urgently looking for a BI/Qlikview Developer for a client in NYC. This is a 6 month contract initially, with the opportunity to go perm or extend thereafter. My client is a large Union Fund located in midtown NYC. Please review the details below and let me know if you are interested!

Please note: I'm unable to consider remote candidates - this is only suitable for a local candidate who is happy to be in the office 5 days a week!

I can be reached by email: meg at obrecruitment.com or by phone: 201-258-4636

Many thanks!

Senior BI Consultant with Qlikview

Responsibilities

• Understand and interpret business requirements and architect solutions to fit those requirements using industry standard BI best practices
      • Architect, Design and Develop Business Intelligence applications using Qlikview, Microsoft SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server 2005 or 2008 R2 or other ETL packages
      • Participate in weekly meetings and maintain daily communication with users to compile comprehensive requirements information, provide recommendations and solutions
      • Translate knowledge from user’s interaction to generate and maintain proper documentation
      • Perform system testing/QA, facilitate UAT sessions with users and follow change management process
      • Migrate system changes to production and provide post-production support
      • Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management

Meg Moriarty

OB Recruitment Inc