Qlik Sense Desktop is designed for personal use only. You can open app from browser pointing to localhost only (it is the only address binded). Others in your network can't connect to your Qlik Sense Desktop through the network pointing to your server/PC. To accomplish this you need to use the server version.
I do have the server version with a valid licence. What I want to accomplish is
1. Create a sheet on my desktop.
2. Publish it to server for my users to view.
3. Embed this sheet using html iframe on a separate webpage that is not hosted on my QlikSense Server.
I have done steps 1 and 2 but I am not sure how to accomplish step 3.
Currently I am following the steps listed here
I have just created the mashup, zipped and imported it into my QMC --> extensions, but when I open my webpage I cant see any of the visualizations. Are there any specific areas I should look at to trouble shoot?
Steps taken were:
1. Upload app into repository
2. Create QEXT , JS, html , CSS & wbl files.
3. Link JS file to app id.
4. Zip all files and upload ito QMC extensions.
5. View result by replacing https://<ServerName>/extensions/<MashupName>/<MashupName>.html with the appropriate server and mashup names.
Steps taken are correct to target the “Simple Mashup Scenario” where Qlik Sense is in charge to serve the Mashup. In a “Normal Mashup Scenarios” you want to achieve, mashup file are located on your web server and need to point to Qlik Sense resources.
If I were you I would make a large use of the browser console just to check what’s happening. I expect some resources weren’t pointed correctly, this is what usually happen.