Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelsmith
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do I go about extracting Archived Tasks/Events from Sales Force?

I've been led to believe by our Sales Force (SF) admin that Tasks and Events are archived in their respective tables within SF after a year.  In essence what this means is that an "IsArchived" field in each of these tables for each record is changed from "false" to "true".

My issue occurs in that I want to be able to report on these archived Tasks and Events.  However, when I do a "select *" extract from SF all I get is records with the "IsArchived" field equal to "false".  Following the suggestion of our SF admin, I tried to specifically call the "IsArchived" = "true" within a where statement, but this brings back no records.

I've seen posts on this forum that have suggested using a "Select_All" statement as opposed to the usual "Select" statement, but I get an error message when I try to use "Select_All".  Indeed, another post suggests that the "Select_All" statement is now no longer needed as the normal "select" statement should bring back all SF records regardless of whether or not they've been archived.  This however isn't the case.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can extract these archived SF records?

I should say that I've replicated the same issue in both Qlik View and Qlik Sense.

0 Replies