Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikhilgandhi715
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Access Point - Proxy Error - Error reading from remote server

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue with the Qlikview 12 Access Point.

Below is the screen print of the error message.

QV-Access Point Issue.PNG

The server has stopped working unexpectedly. I have checked the Qlikview services, they are working fine. The server is up and running. I have also tried re-starting the services, however; the issue is not resolved.

We have also checked with the SiteMinder application that we have for authentication purpose. There is no issue with that.

What should I check further to resolve this issue? Please suggest.

Regards,

Nikhil

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

The message comes from an Apache proxy, that is the service you have to look into. By the look of the message it seems the request does not even reach QlikView web server.

More specifically, the folder /qlikview (or virtual host depending on the definition in that Apache server) is not mapped to the right QlikView folder.

nikhilgandhi715
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the reply. How can I check that? Apologies, but these settings are new for me. If you have any information on this that would be very helpful.

Regards,

Nikhil

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I'm afraid I don't. You will have to engage with the IT team in charge of that service, show them how QlikView works (because not using the proxy works) and perhaps a Qlik partner or consultant to help them with the hands-on work.