Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending e-mail (smtp.office365.com) with TLS protocol

Good morning gentlemen

I'm having difficulty sending email through macro.

I have configured the triggering of several reports with the routines via macro, however, the company decided to switch to the office 365 platform.

With the SSL / TLS protocols, I can not get the emails to reach their destination.

Does anyone have a solution?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
nicolett_yuri

What's the error message?

Try this: Vbscript send email via Office 365

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Even with this test did not work. I read in here in the community that may be the version of qlikview that does not support TLS. I use version 12.1 SR8. Could it be that?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Even with this test did not work. I read in here in the community that may be the version of qlikview that does not support TLS. I use version 12.1 SR8. Could it be that?

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Maico, in this group we talk portuguese. You can ask questions in english posting in the global spaces.

Maybe this discussion can help you:

Re: macro send Email with office 365

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.