Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikEnth
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik to SAP T-Code using SAP Report connector, and getting this error :"Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt.".

Hello All,

I am trying to connect Qlik to SAP T-Code using SAP Report connector, and getting this error :"Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt.".

I have applied all the parameters using the selection report option after connection with report connector and got the parameter values and column formats into qlik script.

After changing the filter values as need to get the data from SAP T-Code data load is failing with the Error "Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt."

report corrupt.PNG

ANY INPUTS ?

5 Replies
Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi Ankith,

Which Qlik SAP Report Connector version are you using?

From ver 6.3.1, we improved the reading of the SAP generated spool files to handle more reports.

However, if you are using one of the newer Report Connector versions already, the generated spool file has table info that cannot be parsed by the Report Connector. That is one of the reasons the error message: "Mismatch detected..." is showed.

Please read more here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Clients/SAP-Report-con...

Br,

Tomas

balabhaskarqlik

The Report connector is using two internal SAP tables to build the report as seen in the GUI. In some reports, when scanning the tables, they sometimes end up with different amount of rows. This will give the dialog "Mismatch detected..."

However, due to some new development, it may now be possible to scan those reports as well. This software is currently only accessible through the Qlik Support. Please contact the Qlik Support.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Bala,

I wrote that comment in May 2016 , see forum thread here: https://community.qlikview.com/thread/171375

Those "new developments" are now part of the Report Connector (since version 6.3.1) available for download at Qlik.com

Br,

Tomas

QlikEnth
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the update, just for my knowledge-anyways we are planning to upgrade the versions later. so do we know why this error is generating? what if we wait some time until version get updated and even after upgrade is done and issue is not resolved.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

If you are using a version older than 6.3.1, there's a good chance it will work when you upgrade. In any case, it is still good to upgrade to the latest versions, I think.

If you find that the report is still getting "Mismatch detected..." after the upgrade, please contact Qlik Support.

Br,

Tomas