I don't really see how you want these tables to link up, but in QlikView, if fields are to be treated as the same thing, they must be named the same thing. So "openorder" is not the same as "ordernum", and "custnum" is not the same as "custid" and so on. If these are intended to represent the same information, they needed to be named the same thing.
They are not the same thing and are not intened to be linked.
It seems to be linking everything correctly, all company fields on all tables are linked, then
Custnum on Customer, Orderdtl, and Orderhed
territoryid on Customer and salester
ordernum on orderhed and orderdtl
prodcode on orderdtl and prodgrup.
I am trying to be able to select the territory, and have a chart display the order amounts for that territory per year/Month, but for some reason when I add the salester table it is only affecting the Customer table and not changing the Order amounts found in orderdtl or orderhed.
When I remove the salester table and select territoryid from Customer, then it DOES change the chart based on what I select.
Attached is the Table link view.
Message was edited by: marcsliving
export.png 63.3 K