5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2018 5:50 PM by Diego Alejandro Velez Becerra RSS

Script with grouped and detailed data

Diego Alejandro Velez Becerra

Good day to all of you, I would be glad if you can help me with the next problem:

I have an application in which I need to work with 3 different data sources (3 different monthly reports)

The first one is a report that includes USERS that have PORTFOLIO AGE different from zero

Table 1:

USER,

PORTFOLIO AGE,

REGION,

STATE,

PERIOD

in the second one I have the users from the first report but this one includes the CLASS they had for a certain period.

Table 2:

USER,

PERIOD,

CLASS

and in the final one I have a report that includes ALL of the USERS from the company but it isn't detailed, it is a grouped report

Table 3:

USER_QUANTITY,

REGION,

STATE,

CLASS

PERIOD

Because of that I'm having problems working with this app, because the Load crashes when it's creating the fields associations, I don't really know why this happens, so the idea I had to solve this is to group the data from table 1 and table 2 into a single grouped table.

Like doing a Keep between both tables but in which instead of user i can have USER_QUANTITY_2, the final result would be

Table 1_2:

USER_QUANTITY_2,

PORTFOLIO AGE,

REGION,

STATE,

PERIOD,

CLASS

How could I do that? or how else could I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot for reading the post and for helping me.

Diego Alejandro Vélez Becerra