Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dadumas
Creator II
Creator II

Script Error loading Governance Dashboard 2.0.2, 2.0.4, 2.0.5

I keep getting a script error in the screenshot attachment (GDError) when running loading the script.  I have also included an attachment of the Configuration screen (DGConfig) .

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dadumas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I was able to get this to load.  Really important:  Do not reload this when any QV applications are being reloaded, or when any developers are accessing any of the documents.

Bottom line:  This needs to be reloaded when any application development AND any reloads are not occurring, so "after hours".

Dave

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Since it is an official supported application, log a case with Qlik Support so they can check and eventually fix it.

I'm using 2.0.2 without errors, but with two main differences to your screenshot:

• I'm using UNC paths instead of mapped drives
  • I haven't set any exclusion

Not that it solves anything but maybe worth trying in the meantime?

dadumas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks.  tried both but same issue.  I will definitely take your suggestion and put in an issue with Qlik.

Dave

dadumas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I was able to get this to load.  Really important:  Do not reload this when any QV applications are being reloaded, or when any developers are accessing any of the documents.

Bottom line:  This needs to be reloaded when any application development AND any reloads are not occurring, so "after hours".

Dave