Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can not reply to discussions?

Hi, trying to change my email. found other discussions posing the same question but could not even reply to those postings. Get "error occured, please try later message"

Any ideas if there is some setting that needs to be set first? Lets hope this posting goes in.

5 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, I had some problems before... in a network where you need to authenticate to use the internet from time to time... when the time expired I would not be prompted to login again... I just got this error message...

hope this can be of any help...

Erich

Not applicable
Author

This is fairly bizarre as, when replying to a post. I get an error message saying that an error occurred and I should try again later... BUT it appears to actually take the post.

I am working from a network that requires authentication, as you guessed. Erich, from your experience it seems intermittent. So lets hope the posts continue to get posted even though it says they do not ... !-)

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I've always dealt with errors when trying to post, both on the old forum and this new one.  On the new one, if I go into the advanced editor, it doesn't give me an error.  If I post from the little window at the bottom, it gives me an error, but posts anyway.  I always edit my responses outside of the browser just in case there's a problem, but so far, it's always seemed to post correctly despite the errors.

Let's see, I'll post this using the easy window, take a screen shot, and post the error next.

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Here's the error:

PostError.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I seem to get the same message.  Is it a browser setting that can be altered?  

Posting Error.bmp

Can anyone at Qliktech help?