Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keerthika
Creator II
Creator II

Bring dimension values whether it has data or not

Hi All,

Can any one say, how to bring all customers whether they contain data or not for all yearperiod and monthperiod

Thanks,

keke

10 Replies
rajivmeher
Creator
Creator

Hi Keerthika

Just want a bit more clarity on this, are you trying to bring data into Qlikview from a different source or you have data in Qlikview, however you want to show the data in a table or listbox?

If its from source than Concatenation may help, if its to a QV object, than checking supress null value may help.

If possible please share sample data or sample QVW, so that we can suggest further?

Regards

Rajiv.

prieper
Master II
Master II

in StraightTable go to Properties -> Presentation -> Untick " Suppress Zero-Values" and "Suppress Missing"

HTH Peter

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Here my issue is i'm having 2 category from 2 different table iam concatenating both to show in one table . one category for one metric and another for another metric but both category is from customer table, based on metric selection i need to show customers under the category.

For example :

I'm having 2 metric -> 1sale and 2sale

selection : Month - jan, feb     Year - 2018,2017

When i select jan 2018 and both metric my result is

customercategory1 salescategory2 sales

when i select jan 2017 and 2sale metric my result is

customercategory2 sales

My expected result is

customercategory2 sales

Under category 2 I didn't have data for customer 3 but still i need to show that customer , here i can't able to unselect the 'suppress zero' because if i do that i will get all the customer present in category1 but i need only the customer from category2 where they have a data or not.

raman_rastogi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Add + SUM({1}0) In your expression.

ex-

Sum(Fact) + SUM({1}0)

It will show all values of dimension whether it has value or not.

Thanks

Raman Rastogi

rajivmeher
Creator
Creator

Thanks for the detail.

Please goto the table properties, goto presentation tab. Select the dimension and select Supress Zero-Values.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest to share sample QVW, so that we can have a look at the issue.

Regards

Rajiv.

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

If i unselect suppress Zero , customers from the category1 is also show, but i need only all customers from category2 when i select only the metric as -> 2sale

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Raman,

It's not working

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Rajiv,

Can you pls share sample QVW