Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator

Tableau to Qlikview convert

Hi All

We have requirement to change to tableau dashboard into Qlikview.I need your opinion and thought how we can achieve it..Tableau has different ways to showcase it's data by placing dimensions and mesures in columns and rows or vice versa.

It displays the chart automatically.

There are two group filters in tableau: Days and Balanace used to display the column and row data dynamically. These group has following values

Days:

0-3

3-5

5-7

Balance:

Pre balance

Curr balance

Outstanding bal

Above groups are placed in column and row and dispalys its table like below if all the values are selected in a group

0-3     3-5     5-7

Pre balance           25       10     5

Curr balance          10        18    10

Outstanding bal     5          10    5

If I check/uncheck any of the value from a group filters then table show/ hide it's row and column. For example I have unchecked 5-7 and pre balance from groups then the table will

show like this

0-3      3-5

Curr balance          25        10

Outstanding bal     10        18

I will add screen shots how actually it's displaying and what define row and column are in tableau once I reach office.

Please advise me how we can achieve this functionality in Qlikview or anything similar which should table data in similar fashion.

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

First you need to load that data into QlikView, then you can use the Chart object to create a Pivot Table or Straight Table (Pivot seems to fit better your needs) and the corresponding aggregation expression, such as

Sum([Pre balance])