Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Capturing Status every Prior 2 weeks

Hi,

We have a requirement to show the status changed Items based on Prior 2 weeks as of current Date.

Item IDDateStatus
A0016/28/11Open
A0026/28/11Open
A00107/11/11Closed
A00207/11/11Open

As in above Table,  I would like to Capture the Status of each Item ID every 2 weeks as of current Date(07/11/11). In this example my Count of ItemID with status changes in last 2 weeks is 1 (A001).

How can we capture the changes based on time period in Qlikview and also compare data row by row?

Thanks

Kalyan

3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Tell us a little bit about your source data. Do you have status change dates and you want to derive what the status was on a given date? Or do you want to save current status snapshots going forward?

-Rob

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Rob,

We do have all the data that i showed in above table in the Database. I just wanted to know if there is a way to capture the Status on timely basis in Qlikview. But my actual issue is to be able to compare Row by Row Status. As in above example - If i need to get a count of Items (ItemID) that changed status from Open to Closed in last 2 weeks, by eye balling data of 4 rows I can say my Count is 1 ; But how can we implement a logic in Qlikview that compares Row by Row for all ItemID's and gives me count of all Items (ItemID) where status changed from Open to Closed in specified Time Frame ( in my case last 2 weeks).

Please let me know if you need me to provide any more information.

Thanks

Kalyan

Not applicable

Dear Kalyan,

U may try this attached sample apllication.

This will help u...

Best luck.........