Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldvanlingen
Contributor
Contributor

Error in store after update to november 2017 SR7

Hi all,

We've updated to the november 2017 SR7 release of QlikView and now we are getting an error in the following store command:

store ART into qv_art.txt (txt, codepage is 1252, txt, delimiter is '|', no labels, no quotes);

The error is: Error: Unexpected token: 'codepage', expected one of: 'qvd', 'txt', 'qvx', 'delimiter'

The strangest thing is this is only failing when started in the management console. When running in the scripteditor with Reload button it just runs with no errors.

anyone who has a solution for this?

grtz Ronald

4 Replies
gino_scheppers
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

We are facing exact the same problem after upgrading from version 12 SR3 to November 2018 SR1. 

It works fine in the QlikView Desktop (still on version 12 SR3), but not in the Publisher upgraded to November 2018 SR1. 

Regards,

Gino

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Could you attach the actual error you are getting, or the entire script and task logs?

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I think the issue here is that anything other than text is not accepted. It looks like in 11.20 it is ignored.  In the help the Store options is shown below.

Store mytable into xyz.qvd (qvd);

Store * from mytable into xyz.qvd;

Store Name, RegNo from mytable into xyz.qvd;

Store Name as a, RegNo as b from mytable into xyz.qvd;

store mytable into myfile.txt (txt);

store * from mytable into myfile.txt (txt);

If you look at the options for Character set, it is used with loading data.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Scripting/Scrip...

I have been able to reproduce the issue, but in my testing I am seeing the error also in the desktop client.  Also, if you look at the Script editor notice hoe CodePage is 1252 is not blue..

code.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
MaciekA
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Bill,

Is there any fix for this issue or plan when it will be fixed?

I'm using  April 2019 and is still having a problem with this. 

Any update would be great. Thank you. 

Regards,

Maciek