Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II

Two loads

Hello all,

I have a question here- I have done on some charts in dashboard (bar,stackked bar,bubble)like that with different tabs like tab1 tab2 tab3 but in the same sheet. Whatever I created in the tab1 is reflecting in all the tabs according to the data available for that.My question is Can I do seperate charts in tab2 which should in the relation with tab1 and tab3 with different load?? CAn we have two loads in script?Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks

3 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Pujitha,

if i understand your question correctly ,you want the sheets need to be reflect/filter the data as per the filters applied in the same sheet and it won't impact to other sheets

so u need to follow Trigger condition for each sheet while sheet was activated.

Right click on the Tab-->Sheet Properties-->Triggers--> On Active sheet (Add actions)-->Click on Add button-->

Action Type(Selection)-->Action(Clear All).

correct me if i miss understood your requirement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi pujtha,

If you add {1} in your expression. it will not effect any selection.

Otherwise

you can load separate table with Qualify *;

Thanks

Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Rama Sai,

I will make it clear - my questions is-- I have one sheet in that on sheet I have 4 tabs as tab1 ,tab 2, tab 3, tab 4 I created so many charts in the tab 1 based on my requirement for suppose tab 1 will be multichannel tab  2 will be chat like that -what ever charts I am created in the multichannel all those charts are also having in chat too but the data means values will be different. My question is.. I want to create new charts in chat tab which should not reflect in multichannel tab which is in the same sheet. Is that possible?? I want to delete all the old charts( which are related to multichannel tab in the same sheet) and I want new chart with new columns added in the input file of qlikview.

I create alternate states for tab 1 (multi channel) and tab 2(chat)( both the tabs having different object id so I created two alternate sates both of the tabs) but all the charts are interrelated (in the tabs)still if am changing alterante state in chat tab(one of the chart) same is reflecting to the chart in multichannel tab because all the charts having same oject id If I try to give new object id to the chart in the multichannel it is changing in the chat tab too.. Could you please help me

How can I break the relation among the tabs in the same sheet and I need to relaod new script to the chat tab IS that possible??? tab 1 is having some load tab2 is having diffferent load (data) ??? is this possible.. Please help me as soon as possible...Thanks!!