ICG Commerce is looking for a Category Management Associate to join an account team located in King of Prussia, PA. As a Category Management Associate you will apply advanced technical and analytical skills to collect, process and analyze corporate spend data. This position supports and interacts with senior internal and external customers. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and improve on existing compliance frameworks for ICG Commerce stakeholders
- Design reporting platforms and databases and perform diagnostic analyses
- Generate value-added trend reporting to clients via Excel workbooks and ICGC's Procurement Dashboard as well as Qlikbook
- Work collaboratively with sourcing teams (both internal and client based) to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvement projects
- Produce compliance reports and trend graphs based on multi-faceted criteria which may differ by client
- Evaluating alternative courses of action, recommending and assisting in the implementation of Program enhancements.
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline work processes, utilize intellectual capital, and enhance the quality of ICG Commerce services
- Support problem-solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Develop solid working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn/build upon “world class" supply chain expertise (negotiation, strategic sourcing, supplier management) while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Enhance business skills (technical, research, analysis, forecasting, communication & presentation)
- Receive mentoring from senior ICG Commerce supply chain/sourcing/category management experts.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Finance, Six Sigma, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- Experience related to procurement and supply chain consulting a plus, but not required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in teams and build strong relationships.
- Ability to assimilate to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- This position requires travel up to 10-15% to customer business unit locations.