Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reports don't display wrapped header texts after updating to SR3

Hi,

Has anyone experienced the following strange behaviour after updating to SR3 as well:

- i have a report with a crosstab in it, header texts are wrapped to multiple lines and displayed correctly in a qlikview

- after updating to sr3 the wrapped header texts are all displayed on one line in a report

- this behaviour stays this way even after putting the cross tab in a new created report

Most of the times header texts are now cut off with three points, making the header unreadable.

The only solution i see is to downgrade to qlikview 10 SR-2.

Any other options or ideas or workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Arjan

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Arlan,

I have a similar problem with SR2.

The header texts are wrapped up in the fatclient and in the plugin, but we work only with the ajax client and in ajax the header texts are displayed only in one line.

I am afraid, that does not solve anything but you are not alone 😉

Regards

Sabine

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arjan,

We just upgraded our QA server and my PC to SR3 earlier this week.  I've just noticed this problem this morning and am "delighted" to see that it's just not me.  Unfortunately, I don't have a solution either.  I think I'll probably have to rework my column headings as a short-term fix.

Good luck,

Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Quick workaround was given to me by JIS NL. Save your qlikview with the objects which are displayed in the reports opened (not minimized that is). The wrapped header texts will then be displayed correctly in the report.

Hope this helps

Best,

Arjan

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Quick workaround was given to me by JIS NL. Save your qlikview with the objects which are displayed in the reports opened (not minimized that is). The wrapped header texts will then be displayed correctly in the report.

Hope this helps

Best,

Arjan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arjan,

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try!

Regards,

Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arjan,

Your tip worked perfectly on my report.

Thanks again,

Rob

martinpedersen
Creator
Creator

I got the same problem - but i creates around 200 reports each day by a macro in a very large application - so the solution by maximizing the objects would be very inconvenient.

So is there any other solutions, than downgrade to SR2 and then hope for improvements for SR4?