Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem loading data from Stored Procedure after adding column

Hi,

I have an SQL Stored Procedure and it was working fine until I recently added a new field into the dataset which is returned, now Qlikview fails to load the data and gives no specific error message, just

OLEDB read failed

SQL EXEC dbo.GetTMSessionAnalysisQV

If I amend my SQL to exclude the new field it works fine again. The SQL Stored Procedure executes fine outside of Qlikview as I've tested it.

Does Qlikview expect the stored procedure to return the same schema or something? Where might I be going wrong?

Many thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have figured this one out so posting it in case anyone else hits the same issue. I'd managed to not name the new calculated field in SQL Stored Procedure and Qlikview couldnt handle that, after finding it I have re-loaded the script and its worked fine.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have figured this one out so posting it in case anyone else hits the same issue. I'd managed to not name the new calculated field in SQL Stored Procedure and Qlikview couldnt handle that, after finding it I have re-loaded the script and its worked fine.