9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 7:52 AM by s j RSS

Extracting data from Info-Objects

Hi Guys;

It's possible get data from InfoObjects, I guessing this will be possible throw the SapConnector but

when I complete the Info-Object table name such as /BI0/TACCOUNT account texs the error message

said me that there is no table with that name, also I can't run properly the ReLoadSAPDD.qvd file who read the DD

sap tables in BW.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. 

• Extracting data from Info-Objects
          s j

Are you searching GLACCOUNT Description ?.

pls check TGLACCOUNT.

s j

Still if you are to unable get infoobject pls reply me.

HI Sunil;

Thanks for your concern.

Unfortunately I don't get InfoObject's records, According to the documentation there are only two

ways to get data from BW QvSAPDSOConnector and QvSAPOLAPConnector,

if I want to get data from InfoObjects Which one should I Choose?

Can we install in BW the transport reserved for ERP, so in that way read the InfoObjects as a table?

Thanks In Advance.

• Re: Extracting data from Info-Objects

HI Sunil;

Thanks for your concern.

Unfortunately I don't get InfoObject's records, According to the documentation there are only two

ways to get data from BW QvSAPDSOConnector and QvSAPOLAPConnector,

if I want to get data from InfoObjects Which one should I Choose?

Can we install in BW the transport reserved for ERP, so in that way read the InfoObjects as a table?

Thanks In Advance.

• Re: Extracting data from Info-Objects

HI Ian;

Thanks for your concern.

This is what I did it by the first time and I get an error from the SQL sentence,

according to sunil I must use the QVSAPconnector.dll, so this connector

doesn't use the functions included in the transport request for R/3?

I mean, QvSAPDSO and QvSAPOLAP they works with the transports that belongs

to BW and I could get data from a DSO so I assume that the transports works correctly

and QVSAPconnector works with the transports that belongs to R/3 so

Do I have to install this transport in BW too?

Regards

PS: After your messsage I re-do the test.