0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 2:11 PM by Gualter Guizado RSS

ODBC with links on tables.

Greetings everyone, im a bit stuck with something i was asked to if i could do at work, but i dont really know where to start or how i should go about it, so here it goes.

Im loading a a table from a ODBC database, so far so good, this tables contains several  fields, and one of the fields contains table names. eg

idcompany
      erros
      Table_name
      123A12tableA
      456B6tableB
      789C7tableC
      323D9tableD

So what i need now, is being able to click on Table A and Qlikview Loads Table A.

But this works as following, the main table the one that i show here is different day by day, so in this case it returned company A,B,C and D but tomorrow it might show company F,H,K,T, therefore im going to need to load this main table everytime, to see what Companies it returns, then i want to be able to click or be able to select somewhere the corresponding table for that company.

Now i could just load all TableA to TableZ and then just need a multibox select to view the table i needed, but for that i would need to load all Tables from the get go, and for optimum speed, i would like to be able to just load the table once clicked or selected.

Many Thanks