3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2011 9:39 AM by Byron Van Wyk RSS

Can't upload images

Byron Van Wyk

I always get the following error

"An error occured trying to retrieve data from the server. Please try again in a few minutes. Error Code: Object doesnt support property or method 'createContextualFragment'

I cannot upload any images. What is the reason for this, quite frustrating!

• Can't upload images
          Community Administrator

Byron,

Are you trying to upload images to the Discussion forum?  What browser are you using?  We'll get to the bottom of this!

• Can't upload images
              Byron Van Wyk

Hi Jason,

Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 9. Thanks and I'm sure you guys will

1) Whenever I press ENTER. It goes down one line and then straight back up to the last line with characters, in other words, not allowing me to enter paragraphs, just one solid line. If I press and hold shift and enter it allows me to move down. I have to type quickly to 'reserve' my place before it goes back up again until i click on the line i just entered (I'm praying this is not me being a dumb user and this was just a setting LOL) But once again, this issue is slightly frustrating. Using it currently to type this
              2) I would say for every 3 posts I REPLY to, 1 will not get posted and some error will appear. I have to copy my reply and visit the thread again to repost. usually works next time round. EDIT: Just tried posting this reply and got the following error

An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again

• Can't upload images
                  Byron Van Wyk

sorry didnt set context for those other 2 problems. Actually wasnt going to post it in this thread until i got another error. So think it is appropriate for me to let you know of some of the other issues. These are problems I encounter when posting/replying to threads. Thanks Jason