5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 3:26 PM by Julio Lourenco RSS

Scatter charts with icons/multiple shapes

juergm

In the style tab there is a preview button that shows the points with different shapes (x, square, circle). I was not able to figure out how certain points with different shapes. I would even prefer to have more "icons" available to show different information on my map background picture.

• Scatter charts with icons/multiple shapes

Hi,

You can see more shapes when you have more values in your dimension. For, e.g if you have customer dimension and there are 5 different values in it, you will be able to see 5 different shapes.

Thanks

Amit

• Scatter charts with icons/multiple shapes
              juergm

Hi Amit

I am using the google maps example I found in the downloads area (Google maps in QlikView). There is a bedroom_number item and I have added it as a dimension beside the id. All properties are howewer shown with the same symbol (circle).

When using the filled circle look in the style selection and add the bedroom_number also to the expressions I get different bubble sizes but it never shows different shapes.

My intended use is to show static points (stops) and different events from a bus (e.g. offroute) with different shapes.

Thanks

Jürg