Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Is it possible to show date of last data load in the dashboard?

Hi All,

My client wants to put data refreshed time on the dashboard.. If it is possible please share your experience

Thanks

3 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hei

you have system function

ReloadTime()

which gives you last reload time

Not applicable

Hi Sushil,

Try to be Courteous.

This is a forum, people can raise their issues to get answers or solutions for simple to complex issues. And lot of experts will spend their valuable time in responding to almost every query.

So when you put on a Question on this forum and somebody responded with some suggestion or solution or anything it is your responsibility to respond back and say whether it worked for you or you got solution from other place or you still have issues. I have seen couple of issues you just posted but not responded when somebody spend some time responding to that but no response from you.

Not only that can you justify why is that the Answer given by liron baram for this question is Helpful Answer only? Cant be Correct Answer? If not you please post the correct answer so it will be useful for others, please share your experience as well.

Bottom line I would like to suggest is be courteous to keep the COMMUNITY healthy.

Cheers.

ariaseze
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks! Work for me.