4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2011 2:37 AM by s j RSS

Download Connector for sap

Hi,

Anybody help me where I can to download the connector of Qlikview for SAP?

Thanks

Nandirri.

• Download Connector for sap
          Stefan Wühl

The download is possible from the download area of qlik.com

http://global.qlik.com/download/

I believe you'll need appropriate access rights to access all possible downloads (are you a QV partner / customer)?

And you'll need appropriate license to use the Connector.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Good Morning Stefan

Thank you for your answer.

But since I'm new to QlikView, the link you sent me allow me to download QlikViewPersonal Edition and I have it installed on my machine, but as I get or download the connector for SAP?

Thank you.

Nandirri.

Stefan Wühl

Hi nandirri,

so you probably miss the necessary access rights to be able see all the QlikView products and download it. I think you (or your company) needs to be QV customer or partner and your account rights has to be adjusted accordingly.

Anyway, without a SAP connector license, you will not be able to use the connector.

If you are a partner or customer, I think you should contact your QV partner manager or sales rep.

I don't know if there is somekind of a evaluation license, but those people should be able to answer this too.

Regards,

Stefan

s j

you have to contact your Account  Manager For download facilities on qlik.com.