6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2013 11:14 AM by vikas mahajan RSS

Qlikview training

Anyone has experienced the qlikview official training?

I'm interested in System and Developer courses...anyone can give me some impressions and opinions on this courses?

Thak you in advance for you replies... :-)

• Qlikview training
          s j

you can get more Information on training section of qlik.com and you can also register for the training.

• Qlikview training

I know that!

But I'd like to know more directly experiences of who had partecipated to these courses..

I'm working with qv since five years...

Now I need to learn more about publisher and server...how to administrate the system...the distribution process, the security issues,ecc...

And the new features introduced with the newer version (set analisys ecc...)...

So I'd like to know if anyone has already experienced these courses..

• Re: Qlikview training

I know that!

But I'd like to know more directly experiences of who had partecipated to these courses..

I'm working with qv since five years...

Now I need to learn more about publisher and server...how to administrate the system...the distribution process, the security issues,ecc...

And the new features introduced with the newer version (set analisys ecc...)...

So I'd like to know if anyone has already experienced these courses..