Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional Display

Hi all,

My dashboard has 4 buttons Quarter1, Quarter2, Quarter3, Quarter4. And I have a field named Quarter_Number with values 1,2,3,4.

When we click the following buttons, the following field values are selected.

Button         Quarter_Number

Quarter1     2,3,4

Quarter2     1,3,4

Quarter3     1,2,4

Quarter4     1,2,3

I have 4 charts. I want to enable conditional display for the charts. When Quarter1 is clicked, Chart1 is selected and so on.

Currently i have given the condition Quarter_Number<>1 to display only chart1. But its not working.

Please post your replies.

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this expression.

For chart 1 - if(match(quarter_number,2,3,4),1,0)

For chart 2 - if(match(quarter_number,1,3,4),1,0)   

and so on.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

see the attached file

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for your reply. But its not working. I will explain the current scenario. I have a listbox 'Quarter_Number' and button 'Quarter1'. When the button is clicked, the values 2,3, and 4 will be selected simultaneously. Only the value 1 will remain unselected. And when I click button1, I want to display only chart1. Hope you understood my problem.

just for your information I will give the expression used in chart1.

if(Quarter_Number<>1,Sum({$<MONTH_SID={">=$(q1_low)<=$(q1_high)"} >}NEW_JOINEE_FLAG))

MONTH_SID is a firld used to select month range from the 2 variables.

Hi Sunil,

I think you posted the reply under wrong discussion.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

o i am sorry

please see the attached file

hope this helps you

Sunil Chauhan
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you tell me why you need four different charts, if all chart have almost same expression.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki   

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!