Analytics8 (A8) is an Elite QlikView solutions partner, focused on providing QlikView business intelligence solutions. We are currently looking for a Senior QlikView Solutions Developer to deliver BI solutions to a broad range of clients in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest.
A8 consultants provide BI solutions that support our customers' strategic, operational, and financial goals. Our consultants are required to have extensive experience implementing business intelligence and reporting solutions. Our QlikView Business Intelligence solutions are business driven and we are seeking several Senior QlikView Solutions Developers who have business knowledge and technical expertise.
* Building Data Models
* Developing scripts
* Analyzing end user requirements and developing technical solutions
* Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Designing creative and visually effective user interfaces that address Key Performance Indicators
* Creating and presenting an application in a way that tells the *business story* and addresses the solution to the business issue.
* Project Management
* Gaining and sharing internal knowledge
* Demonstrate application to various QlikView users online and in person.
* Consult with client to define management and operational reporting requirements and business needs
* Design Business Intelligence delivery approaches using Dashboards, Alerts, Queries, Reports, etc.
* Execute all aspects of an implementation project including, but not limited to, planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover and production support.
* Provide subject matter expertise in business areas such as Pharma, Financials, Human Resources, Sales, Manufacturing, etc.
* US Citizen or Green Card required
* 5+ years of successful Business Intelligence software presales experience desired
* 3+ years hands-on experience with relational databases and building star schemas
* 2+ years of QlikView application development
* Proficiency with QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher
* QlikView Certification a plus
* 3+ years of experience with functional design and configuration of ERP systems such as Oracle Enterprise Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, etc.
* Prior experience in a Pre-Sales role or Sales demo creation is a strong plus
* Experience with VB Script and/or other scripting/programming languages
* Ability to create basic SQL queries to database
* User Interface and Visual Design Skills
* 4 year degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent Documentation Skills
* Excellent Presentation Skills
* Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional team
* Proven project management and time management skills
* If you feel that your experience and skills are a match to the position, please send your resume and contact information to: