Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How we can activate corresponding graph when click on a button

Hi,

I am Gijo ,I am new to Qlikview .How we can hide one graph and activate another graph simultaniously in the same position when we click on a button.

But I can able to minimise and restore that graph by using Trigger. But I need to hide that graph. The same thing I can do if we use the listbox , by using the expression    = if(GetFieldSelections(FieldName)='value',1,0)  .Is it possible to do the same in Button also.

Thanking You,

Gijo Baby.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

A rather complicated way to do this would be to  create a variable. Create 1 button that sets a value to the first variable, lets say 'A'.

Create another button the does the opposite, setting the variable to 'B' .

Change the Show conditional of the buttons. For the first button tell it that $(variable)='B'

The second button would say $(variable)='A'

(Click the button to set the variable before so you do not have to track down the buttons if the variable='')

Now do the same to the charts. Conditional show based on the value of the variable. First Chart $(variable)='A'

Second Chart $(variable)='B'

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

A rather complicated way to do this would be to  create a variable. Create 1 button that sets a value to the first variable, lets say 'A'.

Create another button the does the opposite, setting the variable to 'B' .

Change the Show conditional of the buttons. For the first button tell it that $(variable)='B'

The second button would say $(variable)='A'

(Click the button to set the variable before so you do not have to track down the buttons if the variable='')

Now do the same to the charts. Conditional show based on the value of the variable. First Chart $(variable)='A'

Second Chart $(variable)='B'

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot...