0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2011 4:13 AM by menyengpunker RSS

Watch The Lying Game Season 1 Episode 8 Online

Watch The Lying Game Season 1 Episode 8 Online *Never Have I Ever*

The show follows Emma, a kind-hearted foster kid who learns she has an identical twin sister, Sutton. Sutton, unlike Emma, was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. After their initial meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues a lead on the mysterious identity of their birth mother. After Sutton inexplicably fails to return to the girls’ designated meeting place, Emma must decide whether to come clean about her identity and risk her own safety in the hope of uncovering her twin sister's whereabouts, along with the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

Emma is a kind-hearted girl who is growing up in foster care when she learns that she has an identical twin sister Sutton who was adopted by wealthy parents. When Sutton and Emma meet they agree to switch places so that Emma can track down their birth mother. Things become complicated when Sutton doesn?t return to switch places. Leaving Emma wondering if she should come clean about her identity or continue to figure out where her sister is and the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

In this episode, With tensions already high, Emma is thrown into a tailspin when her creepy foster brother, Travis, shows up from Las Vegas. Seeing he has an upper hand with Emma, Travis decides to use his knowledge of Emma’s situation to his benefit. With her relationship with Ethan still strained, she has no one to turn to and forced to go along with Travis’ plan if she has any hope of getting him to leave her alone. But with her old life looming over her, will this be the straw that breaks Emma’s back?