Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integration With Oracle EBS Application Or any thrid party application

Hi

i wanted to integrate the Qlikview application with Oracle EBS, i mean i want to provide a link from Oracle EBS where the Qlikview apps open with the same

user credintials they have used from logging into Oracle EBS,with out re-entering the same for qlikview.

How can i accomplish this task, if not with Oracle EBS with some other thrid party application

Kindly help me in this

Thanks in advance

Venkatesh Salla

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Venkatesh,

Are you still looking fora way to integrate EBS security with QlikView? If so, my company may be able to help. I work for Noetix, a BI software company that simplifies the process of reporting against Oracle E-Business Suite.

Our primary method for doing that is through operational and analytical BI applications. One component of those products (and the bit that may interest you) is that we also provide tight security integration with EBS and support EBS authentication and row level security.

We work with the major BI tools on the market (OBIEE, Cognos, etc.) and are now looking into supporting QlikView as well. As part of that initiative, I'm investigating making those same EBS authentication and row level security capabilities available in QlikView, like we have for the other tools we support.

Let me know if you're still looking for a solution and what I've described sounds interesting to you and I can give you more details.

Thanks,

Jay Shipley

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jay,

Can you share some information regarding Oracle E Business connector to Qkikview

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Our connector is an ODBC for Oracle E-Business Suite driver that:

1. Authenticates users against EBS

2. Supports EBS data (row level) security through our separate NoetixViews product that simplifies operational reporting against EBS.

Does that give you the information you were looking for?

--Jay

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

2. Supports EBS data (row level) security through our separate NoetixViews product that simplifies operational reporting against EBS.

--Jay

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

--Jay

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

2. Supports EBS data (row level) security through our related NoetixViews<http://www.noetix.com/Products/NoetixViews/> product that simplifies operational reporting against EBS.

Feel free to e-mail me at jay.shipley@noetix.com<mailto:jay.shipley@noetix.com> if you’re interested in learning more.

Thanks,

--Jay

Not applicable
Author

Venkatesh

have a look at

http://market.qlik.com/oracle-connectors-for-qlikview.html

where you will see that velos-IT can not only deliver your security requirements but can provide connectors that refresh your eBusiness Suite data into QlikView with sub 5 minute refreshes.

Contact me at alan.kerr@velos-IT.com for further information.

Regards

Alan

Not applicable
Author

Venkatesh

have a look at

where you will see that velos-IT can not only deliver your security requirements but can provide connectors that refresh your eBusiness Suite data into QlikView with sub 5 minute refreshes.

Contact me at alan.kerr@velos-IT.com for further information.

Regards

Alan

Not applicable
Author

Venkatesh

have a look at

Contact me at info@velos-IT.com for further information.

Regards

Alan